Sorry... I've been a little too depressed to update...
Dr News: She's really nice, She's new to our area and office... it was weird for me... the only one who has ever done my pap was dr. H... he's been our family dr for... forever...*L*
We did the Pap, I opted out of the breast exam, one uncomfortable experience was enough for the day. They did a bunch of tests, and took blood. My thyriod and pap wll be back this coming week and we'll know more, everything else was great, normal blood pressure, my sugar levels are good, everything was good... I'm healthy, I do need to take some iron supplements, but she said considering all the bleeding I do, my levels on that are pretty good too. Now onto the depressing news... Se's not really sure what's going on with me. I go in first thing Monday morning to have a pelvic ultrasound, and she said they were mainly going to check for fibroids, and if that's the case, we'll discuss the options later on... so basically this weekend it's a waiting game... and doing the same thing Ive been doing, waiting out the bleeding so can try to have a somewhat normal life...
I found out on Wednesday that one of my suppliers discontinued several of my best sellers, so now I have some unhappy customers, and I'm on the search for a few that will be comparable replacements... not so happy...
But onto better news: Miss A is really getting a hang of reading... I'm so proud of her! She's just jumped into it...
We're working on math basics too... overal she's doing good!:)
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Update
Posted by
Randa
at
8/12/2006 03:46:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi dear Randa,
I am keeping you in prayer and hope all goes well with the ultrasound results. I am very happy that your other test come out well. Sending you positive thoughts.
I know you must be very proud of Aly. That is wonderful that she is catching on to reading. It does a heart good to see little ones read.
I am sorry about your suppliers discontinuing some of your supplies. It seems that nothing is consistant anymore.
Good luck on your search for a new supplies.
Big hugs to you.
Post a Comment