Monday, December 05, 2005

Hppy B-day(yesterday) to me....

Well I'm another year older... woo-freaking-hoo....
I did have a nice day yesterday though....
Brad and Aly got me
Fraggle Rock: Doin' Things That Doozers Do
A New Wallet
and mannheim steamroller A Christmas Celebration

Mom, Dad and the kids gave me Boggle (I am such a nerd, I'm sorry*L*)

Brad's Folks sent me cash to buy myself something, so I went and bought a new purse... I am such a sucker for purses.... not expensive ones.... but I only use mine for about 2 months, and the get new one...

And I got several cards, e- and snail mail...:) Thank you everyone!:) I appreciate that you remembered me! They made my day!

And I offered a special for Inspirational Lights, for a free gift with purchase on the 4th...:) So I am now filling those orders....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Dear Randa,
I am so sorry I missed your birthday. I feel terrible.
So, I will sing this little ditty for you. Ready? Here goes- Are you sure you are ready? Ahm!

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy "belated birthday dear Randa. Happy birthday toooooooooooooo yooooooooou."

I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Have a great weekend,sis.

Lot of hugs to you