it's snowing....(LOL)
Nevermind...
Anyway!
News to report: We finlly got our credit back from Pizza Hut! Oh wait... I didn't tell ya about that! So Sunday night we ordered a pizza from PH, it gets here, we think nothing of it, eat drink adn are merry.... Monday rolls around,, Brad runs to the bank on his lunch break that turned into the end of his day since it was storming, and he comes home and he's telling me something isn't right with the bank... and I'm like WHAT? and he's said well we're like 85 dollars shorter than we thought we were.... we had monEY IN THERE SET SIDE FOR HIS STUDENT LOAN(sorry caps lock) his loan pymnt was like 180 this time.... anyway, we check our account online, and everything looks right as we scroll through... and all of a sudden it's there: PIzza Hut not only deducted the amount of the pizza, but also a charge of 85. and some odd cents... you wanna talk about being a not so happy camper? I was livid.... so Brad calls, and the manager said he just seen that, and that we would be credited back the full amount(no shit sherlock) and the amount of our pizza. and that he's very sorry, he doens't understand how it happened, and how it went through 3 of his employees and no one said anything.
So we call the bank they understand what is going on, and put a note on our account that if this causes any problems in our account, how to deal with it(i.e. kill pizza hut) it took until FRIDAY to get this all straightened out.... oh and they didn't credit us for our pizza... that kinda ticked me off since they are the ones who messed up... but oh well....
Aly and are ready for Christmas....*L* WE are really enjoying the season....:) She's been awesome the last week or so.... it's been a nice change! I like not having to get after her all the time, and I m hoping she likes not hving me get after her all the time....
I hate this keyboard with a passion... it is a pain in my rear end.... the a doesn't always work, and it randomly capitalizes letters...it is freaking nuts.....
I had a bunch of stuff I was going to post about... but I'm a numnut and forgot....
Anyway... I'm off to cuddle with my munchkin and watch Christmas Classics on the family channel!
Saturday, December 03, 2005
So...
Posted by
Randa
at
12/03/2005 11:09:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
OOO I love Xmas too! Sorry to hear about Pizza Hut! Ick! We have a GREAT pizza place here called Pontillo's.. it's to die for!! Of course my weight pays for it later! LoL. I bet Aly is getting soooooo ever big!!!! Hope all is SUPER well with you and keep in touch. (huggers)
~ Amanda & Family
http://craftedfairytale.info
Post a Comment