Saturday, December 17, 2005

Questions...:)

You know how it works... cut and paste and change my answers to your
own. Then forward this on to your friends. This one is a bit different
so
everyone should respond.


1. Do you like Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Both

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Santa leaves them in a chair...

3. What do you like, colored lights on tree/house or white?
depends...:) Our tree this year has both... out house has none... but I think it depends on how you are decorating... i.e theme....

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
nope...

5. When do you put your decorations up?
The day after Thanksgiving.....:)

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Stuffing... mom never makes it anymore though... she only makes stove top and tells me to tough it out...

7. What is your favorite holiday memory as a child?
I have plenty.... I remember we used to get together with Dorothy and the girls and do a cookie day..... we always had fun... or the other crafty things we did.... painting turkeys and grabbing Jenny's gobbler...

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
i don't remember the year... i remember comparing santa's handwriting on our letter to dad's... and what do ya know... a freaking match...

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Now we open one.... but as a kid we opened all of them on Christmas Eve...

10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him?
he doesn't.... maybe this year... the last few years aly didn't really care....

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Love it... until it turns to ice...

12. Can you ice skate?
No... I'd probably kill myself... I can fall and hurt myself with any and everything....

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Not anymore...

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
The greatest gift of all: Jesus, and my family...

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Pumpkin Pie...

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
We are slowly making our own.... since we became a family we've had everyone elses' pushed on us, so this year I am making our own....

17. What tops your tree?
An angel with a horn....

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
Giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol?
I love them all.... I could listen to them all the time...

20. Candy Canes! love em or hate em?
I dunno... for some reason I have this gag reflex when I think of stuff like that, but after I retaste it I'm fine.... same with lots of food things....

0 comments: