Saturday, December 17, 2005

I suppose....

or rather hope someone may have missed me...*L*
HUGE computer problems.... that's all I can say without getting so angry I burst into flames....*LOL*

But Brad's brother was awesome enough to let us have his old laptop for Brad to use for school.... so I get to use it for business pruposes for now.... until we get a different one...:)
so that's where I've been.... tonight I am hoping to work on drawing.... I have missed it... not that I had orders for graphics just bowling my inbox over.... but I did for candles... woohoo....
anyway... I have to get my princess in the shower.... so I will post agian later... have a good one kids...:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
I am so sorry about your computer. I know this time of the year it is hard when things go down. I have spent big buck on things not related to Christmas.
I am sorry I have visited. I have been and still am sick with walking-pneumonia, bronchitis and sinutitus.
I also want to thank you for the wonderful Christmas card. You made my day.
Big hugs and smiles to you my friend.