Brad finally got another job!!;P
It's not our dream job, but it allows us to eliminate a part time job and we'll be making the same amount of money a month as we are now, which is a complete God send, and answer to prayer! He'll be working nights, but he won't leave until a couple of hours after Aly goes to bed, and he'll be able to have breakfast with us before going to bed. PLus this will help with his schooling scheduling (which he'll be done in a couple of semesters, and then we'll be able to look at a different job in line with his schooling...
Anyway, I am just excited... especially since his two weeks starts today, and he has all of next week off for his vacation... so we'll be out of that hell hole soon!
Friday, February 03, 2006
Have to share my exciting news!!
Posted by
Randa
at
2/03/2006 03:06:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Randa,
I am sorry you are feeling well. I hope by now you are feeling better. I am so happy your prayers were answered and Brad got the job.
Have a wonderful weekend dear sis/friend
Big Hugs
Post a Comment