Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hope everyone had a great V-day!:)
We had a nice time.... went and just walked around some stores together, and got something to eat...:)
Wanna see my valentine's present? Of course ya do...;)

Isn't it pretty? Ya can't see it that well. but it's hard to take a pic while wearing it...*LOL* Love is worked into the side view....:)

Here's my purse:

Ya can't get the justice of the green....;) But it's beautiful... I'm such a sicko...*LOL* IK was drooling over purses last night while we were out....;) I just have a need for purses.... and once I switch it out, I can't use that one ever again, so I give it away... it's a sickness....
Brad is almost done with work... he starts his new job on Sunday night... It's gonna be hard being here overnight without him again...
My daughter is being a major pain... and a giant nasty butt so I have to go....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,

Awww! The necklace is so pretty and I love the purse.

Wishing you a great weekend dear sis.

Hugs and smiles