Monday, February 13, 2006

Wow....

It's been a LONG yet short week! I dunno how that works....*L* It was too short, I wasn't ready for B to go back to work.... but it sure seemed like we running all over... and it was just ARGH....
Our time is never our own... everyone needs/wants something from us. ALWAYS.
Anyway, here's the highlights(the short version)
The first part of the week was wild... but we got through it... Friday we went to Kansas to see B's family, and I decided we were going to the Amish village... got some cool stuff... a new purse,(I'll take a pic later) a lamp, and a groovy chime....
But that's the shortened version... OH! And guess what... we were all starving... so we went to the resturant... and... this is a biggie for me... I WENT IN TO EAT. And I wasn't too paranoid... and I didn't hyperventilate!I was so proud of myself... I haven't eaten in a resturant in like 2 years... Plus, I drove through McDonalds for breakfast one day for us... I hate drive thrus! I have avoided them since I got my license! But I did it... and I drove all the way to B's folks in kansas...
So it was a good week...*LOL*
Okay, got things to do... seems like the list is never ending, and now that Mr. B is back to work after his vacation, I need to get things back to normal around here...:)
Missed ya'll! I'll hopefully be catching up soon!!

0 comments: