Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday...:)

There hasn't been much to report, we are all trying to get used to this new routine... I survived sleeping without him for the last two evenings.... I bawled almost all night the first night... I haven't had to do that in a few years.... when we first married he had a job like that... and then shortly after the munchkin princess was born, he worked a night job....
anyway I need to go wake brad up... so we can talk before he leaves!:)


Monday Mama Drama

Do you have a routine time your kids are in bed? yes
If so what time is that? 8:30
Do they normally agree willingly to go to bed or do they put up a fight? it depends, she has good nights and bad nights...



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Randa,
Take care dear sis/friend. I feel so bad that you have to get used to Brad being away in the evenings. I know how much you must miss him.
Try and have a wonderful and peaceful evening.
Hugs and smiles