skip to main | skip to sidebar

Somewhat Scrambled

My usually scrambled thoughts and feelings on my life, loves, and hobbies

Thursday, February 02, 2006

youredumb
it worries me how dumb you are.


Who's Your Happy Bunny?
brought to you by Quizilla

Posted by Randa at 2/02/2006 04:47:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Places I go

  • Jessica
  • Liz's Blog
  • Craftster
  • Knitting Pattern Central
  • You knit what?
  • WikiKnitting
  • Kody May Knits (great hats)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2007 (38)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2006 (63)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ▼  February (11)
      • You inner hair color?
      • Yeah... considering I'm about 7 years off....
      • I see a Shape!:)
      • Tuesday...:)
      • my 4's....
      • Hope everyone had a great V-day!:)We had a nice ti...
      • Happy Valentine's Day!I got up this morning to bre...
      • Wow....
      • Have to share my exciting news!!
      • it worries me how dumb you are. Who's Your Happy B...
      • Am Alive!
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2005 (34)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (3)

About Me

My photo
Randa
I'm a Wife, Mommy... and other things...:)
View my complete profile