do weight watchers.... my thyriod pills are really helping, but I'd like to boost it. So I'm doing the flex plan. I'm not joining. I borrowed my aunt's stuff.... plus there are all kinds of things online to help. Anyone want to join me? I need a motivator!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Randa,
I am the Home Alone Christmas movie.
I need to loose some tonnage, but right now my mind is not set to do it. I will think about it though. Both my daughter and I have been talking about loosing some weight after the dreaded holidays.
Have a beautiful day dear friend.
Hugs
I'll motivate you! Or at least try :P
I was exercising to Denise Austin, it's 30 minutes plus commercials, and not too difficult to keep up with (she has a show on lifetime at like 5am or some early hour like that, I taped it on the DVR) I even bought a pair of running shoes at walmart to workout in, it's more comfortable than way. but I lost the motivation after a week. I'm so lazy :(
I wish I had someone to go on walks and stuff with.
I've never done a diet program, how do you find the stuff to do it? Let me know if you want!
Post a Comment