Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Randomness

Ya know B & I were watching the funniest commercials of the year on tbs. And we got to talking about how stupid that is. We hate the darn things, and use 
the dvr whenever possible so that we don't have to watch them and when we can't do that, we complain about them. And yet every year we watch the funniest commercials.... and what is 
wrong with that picture?*LOL*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol

I hate sitting thru commercials. I'll pause it and go do something just so I can fast forward. gary will forget tho and we'll be watching the commercials...

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
I am sorry I haven't been around lately. I haven't felt well. I have bronchitis and suffered through Christmas Eve and Christmas with it. I finally got to see a doctor the day after Christmas.
I can't stand to watch commercials either. I usually, when I get the remote from Tom's hands, turn the volume down or read during them. They are so aggrevating. But yes, I have watched the Funniest Commercial. I can't figure it out-LOL.
Wishing for you a lovely Saturday.
Hugs