skip to main | skip to sidebar

Somewhat Scrambled

My usually scrambled thoughts and feelings on my life, loves, and hobbies

Sunday, December 02, 2007

the scarf

Upclose of the stitches


So you can see the wave



And the whole shebang

Posted by Randa at 12/02/2007 04:33:00 PM

Labels: scarf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Places I go

  • Jessica
  • Liz's Blog
  • Craftster
  • Knitting Pattern Central
  • You knit what?
  • WikiKnitting
  • Kody May Knits (great hats)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2007 (38)
    • ▼  December (12)
      • It's sick....
      • Randomness
      • She's such a sweetie!
      • Will the Christ Child come?
      • Today
      • Okay.
      • I've decided to
      • I had to...;)
      • I want to knit this..
      • Prayers?
      • So there...
      • the scarf
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2006 (63)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2005 (34)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (3)

About Me

My photo
Randa
I'm a Wife, Mommy... and other things...:)
View my complete profile