Exercise:
Walked for 30 minutes
trudged into the park through the snow, sledding for 2 hours, trudged out of park through snow
50 inner leg lifts on each side
50 outter leg lifts on each side
I didn't get any knitting done.... did get my package sent out though!:) I am in a knitting slump... it's hard to knit for anyone when you don't feel like anyone will appreciate the hard work. Well other than Aly & Brad. They are always amazed and impressed, but I don't know how many hats they need.*L*
::::::MEMES::::::
Tina's TuesdaysHave you....
Finished your Christmas shopping? Yep!
Sent out all your holiday greeting cards? Yeah, unless we get one from someone I didn't already send one to!
Decorated your house with holiday decorations? The inside! We don't have much outside
Tuesday Twosome
Shopped early for presents or are still procrastinating: shopped early
“Bah Humbug” or “Jingle Bells…”: Jingle Bells
Buy presents because you enjoy giving or because you feel obligated: A little of both.
Enjoy all the holiday cheer or “Enough already. Give me my present.” Enjoy all the Holiday cheer
Open presents on Christmas Eve or wait until Christmas morning: Christmas Morning

0 comments:
Post a Comment