Monday, December 17, 2007

Okay.

So it's been almost a week since I started weight watchers. And I have to tell ya. I don't like it. I can't eat my points in a day. I have tried and tried. And I can't make it.*L* I just can't eat very much. So I decided to abandon that, because it didn't do any good. It's not like I was eating any differently than I already do. So how can I lose? I've decided I'm just going to exercise more than I normally do. So if you want to keep
 track of your exercising with me, let me know and we can compare notes.*L*

Does that make me a failure????

I'm just about done with Christmas shopping. I need to go get 1 more thing for all of us from santa. He's bringing us all nerf guns to play together.*L* ;) We decided not to waste our budgeted money this week on B's family, since we won't see them until sometime after
Christmas. So I am going to go clearance shopping for them. Yes that sounds bad. But if ya knew them... well you'd understand that it doesn't matter what we get them, it's not good enough, it's not enough, etc....or that's how they make us feel. so i figure this year we will just wait. I can get them exactly what they suggested but at a cheaper price. So it all works out in 
the end. 
I started on this awesome cabled scarf for my sister-in-law, but decided she'd never wear it, and as I stressed about wasting my time, my stitches got WAY too tight, so I ended up ripping it out.

My open house wasn't that great this year. We had 2 people show up. We got like 4 inches of
snow the night before, so that was part of it. My cousin who does the P. Chef didn't even bother to show up. She gave me a list 
like 7 texts long of why, but by that point I didn't give a flip. She hadn't been involved, and 
hadn't 
spent hardly any money towards the darn thing. She just better pay me for what she owes me for what she took from the first open house. I have to tell you I handled it very well. I was really upset, but I decided that it just 
wasn't
glorifying to God for me to remain angry when He's blessed me so much in my life. I will have plenty of product for the guy who worked on our car to choose from (we knew him a long time ago, and he and his wife had gotten our stuff from my mom when he worked on her van, and he's ordered from me before, and they decided to take partial payment for the car repair in product so they had Christmas gifts) and for a friend who is coming over this weekend to make up baskets for her gifts... So it's all wonderful right?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You are not a failure! You will find something that works for you. I believe it! I don't eat a lot either, so I dunno how well the points thing would work for me...

What does work for me is exercise. But I get so lazy about it and don't set aside the time for it, like I said before.

I'm sorry to hear about the open house. It is a bummer that it snowed :( and you have that problem with your cousin... I'll pray it works out right.

Anonymous said...

Hi Randa,
You are not a failure. I think that more exercise will help you to loose.
I love to shop after Christmas. I don't blame you one bit. We stopped giving to our extended familys years ago. It go way out of hand in price. All we get now is for the grandchildren, etc.
I am sorry about your open house. I imagine the snow stopped people from venturing out.
I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Hugs