Isn't too much to report in my life. I don't think the antibiotic helped Aly or I. And the new meds I am on for my thyroid are okay I guess. I'm not sure I'm feeling them or not.
We were iced out of our open house. SO we are trying again in 2 weeks. I think my computer is on it's last legs. Two years was enough for it apparently. It's had a good life.*L*
Pictures:
1. Brad and Aly (dont look too closely at the knitted items in that picture, they aren't the greatest works I've done*L*)
2. Ice outside yesterday
3. ice on the bushes outside yesterday
4. close up of ice
5. miss aj. she's a doll.
6. eating soup. why must i take her picture all the time?*L*
the last ones are of a sunset in november outside our house as we were getting ready to leave once night.
Sunday, December 02, 2007
So there...
Posted by
Randa
at
12/02/2007 04:56:00 PM
Labels: fall sunset, family, girlie girl, ice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Randa,
Do you know why you take so many pictures of Aly? Because she is adorable. I remember seeing pictures of her a couple of years ago.
Great shots of the proud daddy, daughter and the ice *brr*.
You do such a nice job in knitting. I get very tense when I knit. I am so afraid that I will drop a stitch. And, I have dropped many. It is not like it can't be fixed or anything. I just get so nervous. It should be relaxing *smile*.
Thanks for sharing your scarf photos.
Take care, dear friend,
Hugs
Happy birthday Randa! I wanted to email you this morning and wish you a wonderful day, but I have been so sick since Sunday night.
btw here is my blog.
http://www.beforethedawn.org/wpblog/
I haven't used livejournal much. I lost all my features when my subscription ran out while I was offline :p
*smooshes you in a hug*
Post a Comment