We got a package tonight! And Aly couldn't wait to open it! I tried holding her off but she was
way too excited! (So was i!*L*)
Look at all the goodies Jessica & her sweet family sent us! Brad about tackled me for the chocolates!*L* The ornaments are already hanging on our tree! Ana's in a special place in the front! Isn't that snowman adorable? I'm in love! I {heart} snowmen! and the nativity is so
sweet! Aly wants to hurry and take a picture in the morning to put in the angel frame! *L*
We are so blessed by your friendship Jessica! Thank you so much! I hope your box isn't a complete disappointment! I ran out of room in the box!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
She's such a sweetie!
Posted by
Randa
at
12/19/2007 10:17:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so happy you got it safely!
I forgot about the pooh ornament being in there. that's from the kids too XD
you've sent me plenty! so don't worry. :) *smooches*
and GOOD FOR YOU on the exercise, you will probably inspire me to start that up again.
I got your package yesterday! The kids wanted the bottle pops, but I am making them wait to open the gifts XD
I was going to blog about it yesterday, but well ya know what happened. And thank you for comments *hugs*
Post a Comment